- Does Garden Soil Makes Us Happy + Smart?
- Building Great Soil Structure
- 30 Benefits of Mycorrhizae to Green Plants for home gardens + landscapes
- Instant CT Compost Tea Alternative “Q-U-I-C-K + E-A-S-Y”
- Fertilizer 101 – The Basics of Feeding Your Plants
- 6 Composting Methods You Should Know About
- Travel Garden Notes/Yikes! Call the Bush Hog!
- Travel Garden Notes–Gardening on the Road
- Where to Buy Vegetable Seeds in Late Summer
- What is a Recipe Garden? Beginning a Garden
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Did you know? Myco (fungi) and rhizae (roots) have enjoyed an ancient symbiosis between higher green plants and friendly fungi for about 460 million years. This perfectly safe and all-natural relationship of plant roots with friendly fungi, plus beneficial bacteria, … Continue reading