- Does Garden Soil Makes Us Happy + Smart?
- Building Great Soil Structure
- 30 Benefits of Mycorrhizae to Green Plants for home gardens + landscapes
- Instant CT Compost Tea Alternative “Q-U-I-C-K + E-A-S-Y”
- Fertilizer 101 – The Basics of Feeding Your Plants
- 6 Composting Methods You Should Know About
- Travel Garden Notes/Yikes! Call the Bush Hog!
- Travel Garden Notes–Gardening on the Road
- Where to Buy Vegetable Seeds in Late Summer
- What is a Recipe Garden? Beginning a Garden
Category Archives: Urban Gardening
The Buzz around the garden says beneficial soil bacteria increase happiness and cure depression Eating dark chocolate or working out can trigger the release of “happy chemicals” in the brain; natural anti-depressants that have been shown to elevate mood, enhance … Continue reading
I invented the term “recipe garden” to refer to a small garden focused on the ingredients for one recipe. It’s a great way for new gardeners to get started. Instead of being overwhelmed with planning a garden for the first … Continue reading
How We Can Create Sustainable Gardens Yearning to grow your own food or even start a farm but you’re stuck in the city? It might just be possible, thanks to people who think outside of the farm and inside the … Continue reading