- Does Garden Soil Makes Us Happy + Smart?
- Building Great Soil Structure
- 30 Benefits of Mycorrhizae to Green Plants for home gardens + landscapes
- Instant CT Compost Tea Alternative “Q-U-I-C-K + E-A-S-Y”
- Fertilizer 101 – The Basics of Feeding Your Plants
- 6 Composting Methods You Should Know About
- Travel Garden Notes/Yikes! Call the Bush Hog!
- Travel Garden Notes–Gardening on the Road
- Where to Buy Vegetable Seeds in Late Summer
- What is a Recipe Garden? Beginning a Garden
Tag Archives: soil pH
Previously, we had a brief overview of soil pH, the component in organic soil that defines the chemistry of the soil in your garden. In this post, we’re going to dig deeper into soil pH—how to check if you’re working … Continue reading
By now, you know what’s in soil, how it’s made, and other basic but important soil facts. And whether you’re into organic gardening or not, soil has other components that influence successful and productive plant growth. Soil Life The most … Continue reading