- Does Garden Soil Makes Us Happy + Smart?
- Building Great Soil Structure
- 30 Benefits of Mycorrhizae to Green Plants for home gardens + landscapes
- Instant CT Compost Tea Alternative “Q-U-I-C-K + E-A-S-Y”
- Fertilizer 101 – The Basics of Feeding Your Plants
- 6 Composting Methods You Should Know About
- Travel Garden Notes/Yikes! Call the Bush Hog!
- Travel Garden Notes–Gardening on the Road
- Where to Buy Vegetable Seeds in Late Summer
- What is a Recipe Garden? Beginning a Garden
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Last time we discussed how to grow and garden in sandy soil. This time, we’ll talk about clay soil. From the soil facts, we know that clay soil has smaller particles compared to sandy and silty soils and it has … Continue reading
As promised the last time we discussed the 5 different types of soil, we’re discussing the most effective ways of gardening in sandy soil in this post. We’ve noted before that sandy soil drains quickly, and as a result, plants … Continue reading
Last time, we discussed basic soil facts that you need to know before you started digging around in your garden. This time, we’re going to look at different soil types and how to determine the kind of soil that’ll be … Continue reading
The soil is perhaps the most overlooked, underrated, taken for granted but major partner in growing. When plotting gardens, how many have passed over getting to know their soil—reading up on soil facts—in favor of planning the layout of their … Continue reading