- Does Garden Soil Makes Us Happy + Smart?
- Building Great Soil Structure
- 30 Benefits of Mycorrhizae to Green Plants for home gardens + landscapes
- Instant CT Compost Tea Alternative “Q-U-I-C-K + E-A-S-Y”
- Fertilizer 101 – The Basics of Feeding Your Plants
- 6 Composting Methods You Should Know About
- Travel Garden Notes/Yikes! Call the Bush Hog!
- Travel Garden Notes–Gardening on the Road
- Where to Buy Vegetable Seeds in Late Summer
- What is a Recipe Garden? Beginning a Garden
Monthly Archives: August 2011
My apologies, guys, for this very delayed post on the different composting methods and techniques that I promised in my Composting Basics post. One of the hazards of the writing life and gardening is carpal tunnel syndrome…and I’ve just had … Continue reading
Where’s the garden? Did you ever feel like that after neglecting your garden for a time? Since I was only there to prepare the soil before I left, I had no idea what to expect. My husband did the planting … Continue reading
What if you had to leave your garden behind in the early Spring–and you had to stay away for several months? Would you survive the trauma? How would you nurture your well developed need to cultivate earth space and watch … Continue reading
You may be wondering where to buy vegetable seeds in late summer. A seasoned gardener usually buys all the seeds he or she needs to use throughout the growing season. But what if the gardening bug hit suddenly late in … Continue reading