- Does Garden Soil Makes Us Happy + Smart?
- Building Great Soil Structure
- 30 Benefits of Mycorrhizae to Green Plants for home gardens + landscapes
- Instant CT Compost Tea Alternative “Q-U-I-C-K + E-A-S-Y”
- Fertilizer 101 – The Basics of Feeding Your Plants
- 6 Composting Methods You Should Know About
- Travel Garden Notes/Yikes! Call the Bush Hog!
- Travel Garden Notes–Gardening on the Road
- Where to Buy Vegetable Seeds in Late Summer
- What is a Recipe Garden? Beginning a Garden
Category Archives: Resources for Gardening
The Buzz around the garden says beneficial soil bacteria increase happiness and cure depression Eating dark chocolate or working out can trigger the release of “happy chemicals” in the brain; natural anti-depressants that have been shown to elevate mood, enhance … Continue reading
You may be wondering where to buy vegetable seeds in late summer. A seasoned gardener usually buys all the seeds he or she needs to use throughout the growing season. But what if the gardening bug hit suddenly late in … Continue reading
Compost is called The Gardener’s Gold because it’s an invaluable partner in keeping the soil healthy. In organic gardening, making compost is part of the gardener’s To-Do List every growing season. If you’re thinking of using compost that you made … Continue reading
Is the meadow on our property suitable for an orchard? Where’s the best place to plant asparagus here on our land? The hill next to our utility road seems to be slipping. Would it help if we planted trees there? … Continue reading