- Does Garden Soil Makes Us Happy + Smart?
- Building Great Soil Structure
- 30 Benefits of Mycorrhizae to Green Plants for home gardens + landscapes
- Instant CT Compost Tea Alternative “Q-U-I-C-K + E-A-S-Y”
- Fertilizer 101 – The Basics of Feeding Your Plants
- 6 Composting Methods You Should Know About
- Travel Garden Notes/Yikes! Call the Bush Hog!
- Travel Garden Notes–Gardening on the Road
- Where to Buy Vegetable Seeds in Late Summer
- What is a Recipe Garden? Beginning a Garden
Category Archives: Soil Health
The soil is perhaps the most overlooked, underrated, taken for granted but major partner in growing. When plotting gardens, how many have passed over getting to know their soil—reading up on soil facts—in favor of planning the layout of their … Continue reading
Spring is here for many and just around the corner of others (for our Northern Hemisphere clients that is…). Shaking off the heavy coats and sweaters, thinking about lush green lawns, sweet tasty vegetable gardens and the newness of life … Continue reading
The Back to the Roots blog was started because we want to help growers and gardeners all over to return to Mother Nature’s nurturing, more productive, and eventually more environment-friendly way of growing plants, especially those plants that we grow … Continue reading