- Does Garden Soil Makes Us Happy + Smart?
- Building Great Soil Structure
- 30 Benefits of Mycorrhizae to Green Plants for home gardens + landscapes
- Instant CT Compost Tea Alternative “Q-U-I-C-K + E-A-S-Y”
- Fertilizer 101 – The Basics of Feeding Your Plants
- 6 Composting Methods You Should Know About
- Travel Garden Notes/Yikes! Call the Bush Hog!
- Travel Garden Notes–Gardening on the Road
- Where to Buy Vegetable Seeds in Late Summer
- What is a Recipe Garden? Beginning a Garden
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The Buzz around the garden says beneficial soil bacteria increase happiness and cure depression Eating dark chocolate or working out can trigger the release of “happy chemicals” in the brain; natural anti-depressants that have been shown to elevate mood, enhance … Continue reading
How do Beneficial Bacteria + Friendly Fungi Help with Soil Structure? Not many gardeners have the perfect soil. Both heavy clay and sandy soils are problematic when it comes to growing healthy plants. Picture the ideal soil: by volume it … Continue reading
Compost, called the “gardener’s gold”, is a great additive for soils for many of the important reasons considered in our previous blog. http://agverra.com/blog/making-compost/ But perhaps you’ve wondered about the “magical” effects of adding an aerated brew made of finished compost and … Continue reading