Home Products Turf And Commercial
SoilNoc® SRT Professional Series
Commercial Use Only.
The perfect companion for professional landscapers, arborists, market gardeners and horticulture professionals. Designed specifically for professionals who demand a high first-time-yield ratio form vegetable gardens to new landscape installations, to tree / vine propagation, transplants and greenhouse growing conditions.
A water soluble advanced mycorrhizal product incorporating multiple endo / ecto mycorrhizal fungi, beneficial soil and root biology including bacteria and fungi combined with a natural biostimulant. Designed for drench applications in porous soils, or mixed into potting soils. About 95% of the world's
plant species form symbiotic relationships with these mycorrhizal fungi.
- Increases successful establishment in questionable soils or conditions.
- Reduces warranty replacements.
- A single product for vegetables, plants, turf, shrubs, and trees virtually eliminates plant specific training. Bring new crews up to speed quickly - no multi product learning curve. One pail per truck can replace several products and chemicals. Non-toxic, biodegradable, natural.
- Reduce landscaping and greenhouse carbon footprints by providing clients with inoculated plants that require less water, less nutrients and actually sequester carbon.
- A stand-alone sod, plants, shrubs and trees inoculant treatment which naturally outcompetes certain fungi, adds beneficial soil biology and inoculates with bacteria, fungi, endo and ecto mycorrhizal fungi.
- A technically advanced product designed for professionals who demand repeatable and sustainable performance.
- Ships in dry powder format with 2 year minimum shelf life. Avoid bactericides and some fungicides. Check with AgVerra or your local vendor before applying fungicides.
- Product can be mixed with fertilizers. A standard jar test is always recommended prior to large volume mixing with previously untried components.
- Product ships in water soluble dry powder format. Can be applied dry or mixed with water directly to soil, potting mixes, root balls, in a hydromulch / seed application or mixed with water / fertilizers and sprayed just before planting. Seedlings can be tamped, dipped or dusted with the dry product or a slurry mix.
- The product is designed to work with normal potable city water. This eliminates additional water de-chlorination or treatment costs.
- Packed in 25 lb or 50 lb bags stacked 2000 lbs per pallet and 25 lb resealable plastic pails packaged 36 pails to a pallet. Also available in retail size packaging.
- Keep container tightly sealed. Store in a dry cool place. Protect from freezing. Do not store product after dissolving in liquid.